Online oral presentations for UCET'21 have been allocated 10 minutes of effective presentation time, plus 1.5 minutes given to Q&A and 30 seconds turnaround time between speakers. You must prepare your presentation to convey your message in a clear and concise manner strictly adhering to the time limitations. The presentation should include an outline of the key principles, methods and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks. In order to ensure a smooth performance during your session, please make sure the following:
• Know the session and schedule to which your paper(s) is assigned.
• Know the conference room of the session to which your paper is allocated.
• Know how to use Zoom and how to share presentation screen in Zoom.
• Make sure you enter in the conference room/Zoom meeting room 10 minutes before the start of your paper session and introduce yourself to the session chair.
• Make your presentation ready in your computer, the session chair will request you to start your presentation when your paper presentation is due.
• Prepare your presentation using PPT/PPTX/PDF format instead of PPS/Word.
• All videos/animations in the presentation must run automatically! We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation beforehand and ensure that it runs smoothly prior to your paper session.
UCET'21 expects accepted papers to be presented at the conference by one of the authors of that paper. A paper not being presented or presented by a non-author without the prior written approval of the TPC Chairs will be removed from the final conference proceedings and will not appear on conference proceedings.
We strongly encourage the authors to present their paper in a live telepresence format. However, if you believe there could be an issue (e.g., internet connection), we may allow running a pre-recorded video of your presentation (this should be conveyed to the TPC Chairs along with the provision of presentation video). However, in either case, the author(s) must join the session for the Q&A.